The Bialetti Moka Induction is a combination of the unique design of the original Moka Express, paired with a blend of high-quality and functional materials that allow for use on induction cooktops (as well as all other cooktops).
The Bialetti Moka Induction produces the same authentic Italian espresso, using the same brewing technique, as the original Moka Express. Constructed from food grade aluminium, stainless steel and silicone, complete with Bialetti's patented safety valve.
The Moka Induction preserves iconic design elements such as the distinctive octagonal design while a steel base and funnel allow for use on all cooktops including induction.
To produce an authentic espresso in minutes, simply fill the bottom with water add your favourite espresso ground coffee to the funnel and gently heat on your stovetop. Please note, the cup size refers to an espresso cup.
Material: Stainless Steel, Aluminium and Silicone, Suitable for Induction
Before First Use:
- Before using the coffeemaker for the first time, it’s a good idea to wash all the parts in hot water first. The Bialetti Induction is NOT dishwasher safe.
- We recommended that you throw away the first 3 brews.
- It’s really important that you don’t use the handle while unscrewing as this can cause the handle to break.
- Fill the base with water to just below the level of the safety valve. Be careful not to overfill as the air in the space between the water and the coffee filter is what heats and forces the water up through the coffee. If the water tank is overfilled the result is boiled coffee, with a bitter or burnt taste.
- Insert the funnel.
- Loosely fill the funnel with espresso ground coffee, do not press coffee down.
- Screw the top section firmly to the base.
- Place the coffeemaker on a low to medium heat. When using on gas adjust the flame so that it does not extend up the side of the pot.
- It takes only 3 - 6 minutes, depending on the size of the coffeemaker and the intensity of heat, until it’s ready to serve.
- Remove immediately from the heat once coffee pot is full. Do not allow to boil and do not put on full heat as this may cause the coffee to have a burnt taste.
- Dissemble and hand wash in warm water. Suitable for use on gas, electric, ceramic and induction hobs.