Features & Benefits
- EVO ingredients are rapidly biodegradable meeting international standards
- EVO is formulated to meet the requirements of the AQIS "National Standard for Organic and Bio dynamic Product" and the USDA's "National Organic Program"
- EVO is registered by Biological Farmers of Australia
- EVO is completely and rapidly soluble and free-rinsing formulation leaving no trace of odour
- EVO comes with a measuring scoop for accurate dosing
How to clean your espresso machine click here
Daily procedure to back-flush each delivery group:
- Remove coffee filter from group handle, and replace with “blind” filter
- For daily cleaning add 1 level scoop of Evo Espresso Machine Cleaner into the group handle and insert as if brewing espresso. If the machine is cleaned less often, use 2 scoops
- Start cycle and allow to run for 10 seconds to dissolve cleaner
- Stop cycle and allow to sit for 10 seconds
- Start and stop cycle 4 more times – run for 10 seconds, stop for seconds
- Remove the group handle and rinse well under stream of water from delivery group. Turn off
- Re-insert handle with blind filter, start and stop cycle 10 times – run for 5 seconds, stop for 2 seconds to ensure thorough rinsing. Remove blind filter & insert regular filter
- Brew and discard a single espresso to re-season machine
Daily procedure to clean filters and group handles:
- Soak group handles and filters in 500ml of hot water with 2 scoops of Evo Espresso Machine Cleaner for 10 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly in running hot water.
Jar 1 kg
- 1 scoop per cleaning cycle
- 200 cleaning cycles per jar
Data sheet click here: Evo Powder