The Rancilio Silvia is well regarded for its durability and simplicity and is an excellent choice for an entry-level espresso machine.
The new Rancilio Silvia V6 2020 Edition model comes with following new updates :
- Wood with stainless steel flat base 58 mm tamper
- Stainless steel steam wand and knob
- User-friendly switch button icon set
The Rancilio Silvia is a solid, compact machine offering reliability, clean design, and few plastic parts. With a little bit of practice you’ll be pulling beautiful, thick espresso shots with ease.
This remarkable machine delivers impressive quality normally seen on much more expensive models. It features a brass boiler, with a brass group head and portafilter. The polished stainless steel housing envelops a sturdy iron frame.
Silvia lets out a rambunctious yet smooth hiss of steam that is easily controlled with a perfectly positioned knob. It’s easy to steam up billowing, velvety micro-foam for macchiato or cappuccino. The commercial style steam wand is solid and easy to clean with a wet towel.
The Silvia is a genuine workhorse, with a simple, easy to clean Italian design. To minimize mess, a 3-way solenoid valve relieves residual water pressure from the brew head and moves it to the drip tray. This means the excess moisture is pulled from the portafilter, leaving a solid espresso puck.
- Adjustable expansion valve (set the maximum brew pressure you desire)
- Commercial articulating steam wand with new 1 hole steam tip
- Contoured steam knob
- Wrapped boiler for energy efficiency
- Espresso cups kept on top of the Silvia will be kept at optimum temperature through radiant heat
- Hot water can be dispensed through the steam wand for rinsing and pre-heating cups.
|PID Temperature Controller
||24cm x 27cm x 34cm
What's in the box:
- Double spout 58 mm ergonomic commercial portafilter
- Two portafilter inserts (one single & one double)
- Plastic tamper
- Coffee scoop