The Ultralight Press is the world’s lightest 16 oz double wall insulated press and hydration bottle, designed to keep your favourite drinks hot or cold for hours. Whether hiking the backcountry or hitting the slopes, the Ultralight lets you make better coffee anywhere, anytime and is so light, you won't even feel it in your bag.
● The Ultralight is the lightest double wall stainless insulated hydration bottle in the world. For reference, the GSI Ultralight is 224g, ours is 210g; almost 10% lighter. We compared it to published weight and volume specifications for 16 fl oz double wall stainless steel vacuum insulated products by Zojirushi, Hario, Kalita, Bodum, GSl, Stanley, Hydraflask and Aladdin as of October 2017.
● It’s the lightest double wall stainless insulated coffee or tea brewer ever made. When you focus on a metric – weight, and refuse to compromise on the beverage – coffee and tea, you achieve something special.
● The Ultralight press makes barista quality coffee anytime, anywhere. We say we make better coffee, and we have earned the right. It incorporates our double filtration system that reinvented the French Press five years ago and put our brand on the map. Those that are serious about coffee are serious about ESPRO.
● The Ultralight is the Swiss Army Knife of bottles. It seals up with a leak-proof lid whether it’s being used as a hydration bottle, or a coffee or tea brewer.
● As a brand, we stand by our gear for life. We call it Friends for Life. To us it means that our products deliver a better brew starting from the moment it touches your hands. We carefully select all materials used in our models as part of our commitment to create superior brewing products. Our models are designed and built to last and we make it easy to buy parts for items that can wear out over time.
French Press Style
The patented filter system has two filters, each 9-12 times finer than a common French Press. They get beneath the grinds and filter twice, leaving all of the flavor and none of the grit.
Pour-Over Style, On The Go
For those that prefer the ultraclean, oil-free flavor of a pour-over style cup of coffee, we introduce Paper Filter Pressed Coffee brew method. A patented system places a paper filter between the two press filters. They absorb the oils and remove additional solids that microfilters alone let through.
Finally pour-over coffee travels, simply and easily!
Best In Class Specifications
- Available in multiple colors
- Holds 16 oz as a travel mug
- Hot for hours, cool for hours
- Filters are BPA, BPS and phthalate free
- Stainless steel container, double-walled, vacuum-insulated
- Patented and global patents pending